Customer Relationship Management - Deployment
Our CRM software can be deployed in the following ways
- Remote hosting – host the CRM software as a website. The Customer Relationship Management application can be accessed from any location. Useful if the CRM software iis to be accessed from different offices. Recommended to have an ADSL connection to the internet.
- Local hosting – host the CRM software on a server on your office network. On the local network access to the application will be fast and you are not required to be connected to the internet to access your CRM software. The hosting server can also be used for other tasks including email and database services. This solution can add a great deal of additional value to your business.
Implementing the SMS module would require internet access from your network.
- Single PC solution – Host the CRM software on your desktop. This Customer Relationship Management solution suits a small business where there is only one person accessing the application. No internet connection or separate server hardware is required. Requires a PC with sufficient resources to run the CRM software and other applications.
An internet connection is required to implement the SMS module.
The main application is provided with the following modules built in:
The following modules developed by RM Web Studio are now available:
- Calender- shedule appointments, tasks and other activities
- Activities – tasks, notes
- Meetings with reminders
- Contacts – client contacts details
- Accounts – client company information
- Email- send and receive emails from within the CRM software
- Campaigns - initiate and track marketing campaigns
- Leads and Opportunities
- Bug Tracker
- My Portal
- SMS – send SMS messages to your clients from with the CRM software. Requires an internet connection for the local or single PC deployment.
- Journal – Keep journal entries in your CRM software instead of sticky notes all over your desktop.
- Phone Message – Record telephone messages with a pop up reminder to check your messages.
- Custom – describe your requirement and we will provide a solution to match you exact needs.